Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission represents original work of the listed creators, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The creator(s) have provided information to the editors about whether the artifact and/or parts of it have been published in a non-reviewed venue, such as a thesis.
- The submittal as presented accurately reflects the results.
- All of the creators made significant contributions to the submittal; All those who made significant contributions were offered the opportunity to be listed as creators, are aware of and agree to the submission of this artifact.
- The submission includes a written abstract that contextualizes the creator(s) and the submission in systems of education.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The creator(s) are aware of and accept the transparent process of the artifact review.
- The creators are aware of and accept the Creative Commons Open-By attribution license for all journal publications.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, one is free to share and adapt the work for any purpose under the terms of attributing appropriate credit, providing a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. This may be done in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.